2019-20 BCA History
- Board Meetings:
- September 14, 2019, Lifeway Christian Resources, Nashville, Tennessee
- March 6, 2020, Royal Sonesta, New Orleans, Louisiana
- March 12, March 19, March 26, April 2, April 9, and April 16, 2020; Online
- 6th Annual Fall Forum: September 13, 2019, Lifeway Christian Resources, Nashville, Tennessee
- 56th Annual Awards Ceremony: April 17, 2020, Online live from Dallas, Texas
- Annual Workshop: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, no annual meeting was held
- President: Jim Veneman, California Baptist University
- President-Elect: Doug Rogers, Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions
- Past President: Mike Ebert, North American Mission Board
- Program Vice President: Marilyn Stewart, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Program Vice President-Elect: Amy Whitfield, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Membership Vice President: Brandon Elrod, North American Mission Board
- Professional Development Coordinator: Doug Rogers, Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions
- Treasurer: Elizabeth Young, Arizona Southern Baptist Convention
- Communications Vice President: Bobby Puffenburger, Innovative Faith Resources
- Awards Chairmen: Joshua Minatrea, Texas Baptists
- Historian: Cam Tracy, Union University
- Executive Director: Margaret Colson
- Arthur S. Davenport Award for Exceptional Achievement in Public Relations:
Office of University Communications of Union University for "Be Transformed"
- Diane Reasoner Award for Exceptional Achievement in Interactive Communications:
Office of Communications & Marketing of Ouachita Baptist University for "Meaningful Work Video Series"
- M.E. Dodd Award for Exceptional Achievement in Audio-Visual Communications:
Creative Services of the North American Mission Board for "Go2 / GenSend Promotion Video"
- Fon H. Scofield Award for Exceptional Achievement in Publication Photography:
Rebecca Hankins of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary for "Kentucky Mission Trip"
- Frank Burkhalter Award for Exceptional Achievement in News Writing:
Myriah Snyder of The Christian Index for "Unholy Tour attendees hear survivors recount 'second chances'"
- Leonard Holloway Award for Exceptional Achievement in Feature Writing:
Trennis Henderson of Women's Missionary Union for "WMU of Virginia streetwalking ministry offers light in darkness of Richmond prostitution zone"
- Albert McClellan Award for Exceptional Achievement in Print Media and Design:
Marketing and Communication of California Baptist University for "Celebrating 25 Years of Leading the Charge"