2005-06 BCA History
- Board Meetings:
- September 1, 2005, Atlanta, Georgia
- February 24, 2006, LifeWay Christian Resources, Nashville, Tennessee
- 52nd Annual Workshop:
- April 19–22, 2006, International Mission Board's Missionary Learning Center, near Richmond, Virginia
- President: Joe Westbury, The Christian Index
- President-Elect: Norman Jameson, North Carolina Baptist Convention
- Program Co-Vice Presidents: Anita Bowden & Mary Jane Welch, International Mission Board
- Program Vice President-Elect: Doug Rogers, Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions
- Membership Vice President: Woody Murray, LifeWay Christian Resources
- Communications Vice President: Susan McDaniel, North American Mission Board
- Treasurer: Jason Crawford, Kansas-Nebraska Convention of Southern Baptists
- Awards Chairman: Ty Wood, Florida Baptist Convention
- Professional Development Coordinator: David Winfrey, Western Recorder
- Missions Vice President: Erich Bridges, International Mission Board
- Historian: VACANT
- Administrative Coordinator: Keith Beene
- Arthur S. Davenport Award for Exceptional Achievement in Public Relations:
The Communications Department of Guidestone Financial Resources for "Morningstar Launch"
- Exceptional Achievement Award in Interactive Communications:
The Marketing and Public Relations Department of Missouri Baptist University for "Missouri Baptist University Web Site"
- M.E. Dodd Award for Exceptional Achievement in Audio-Visual Communications:
Norman Jameson and K Brown of Baptist Convention of North Carolina for "175th Anniversary of The Baptist State Convention of North Carolina"
- Fon H. Scofield Award for Exceptional Achievement in Publication Photography:
K Brown of Baptist State Convention of North Carolina for "Generations"
- Frank Burkhalter Award for Exceptional Achievement in News Writing:
Joe Westbury and Kelly Durham of The Christian Index for "Emerging Leaders - Passing the Baton; Stained Glass & Starbucks"
- Leonard Holloway Award for Exceptional Achievement in Feature Writing:
Brooke L. Hutson of The Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma for "The Definition of True Devotion - In Sickness and In Health"
- Albert McClellan Award for Exceptional Achievement in Print Media and Design:
The Office of University Communications of Union University for "Union 2010 Campaign"