2014-15 BCA History
- Board Meetings:
- September 25, 2014, SBC Building, Nashville, Tennessee
- February 19, 2015, Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California
- Inaugural Fall Forum: September 26, 2014, SBC Building, Nashville, Tennessee
- 61st Annual Workshop: April 15–18, 2015, Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, California
- President: Stella Prather, Arkansas Baptist Children's Homes
- President-Elect: Ian Richardson, Mississippi Baptist Convention
- Past President: Jim Veneman, California Baptist University
- Program Vice President: Terry Barone, California Southern Baptist Convention
- Program Vice President-Elect: Brian Hobbs, Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
- Membership Vice President: Jessica Vanderpool, Arkansas Baptist News
- Professional Development Coordinator: Shannon Baker, Mid-Atlantic Baptist Network
- Treasurer: Barbara L. Denman, Florida Baptist Convention
- Communications Vice President: Kyle Brogdon, International Mission Board
- Awards Chairmen: Jennifer Rash, The Alabama Baptist and Doug Rogers, Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions
- Historian: Cam Tracy, Union University
- Executive Director: Margaret Colson
Lifetime Members Inducted
- Arthur S. Davenport Award for Exceptional Achievement in Public Relations:
Barbara Denman and Don Hepburn of the Florida Baptist Convention for "The Maguire State Mission Offering 2014"
- Diane Reasoner Award for Exceptional Achievement in Interactive Communications:
Office of University Communications of Union University for "Open the Doors Campaign Website"
- M.E. Dodd Award for Exceptional Achievement in Audio-Visual Communications:
Innovative Faith Resources for "Pass the Plate"
- Fon H. Scofield Award for Exceptional Achievement in Publication Photography:
Joseph Rose of the International Mission Board for "Crisis in Iraq: Tens of thousands displaced"
- Frank Burkhalter Award for Exceptional Achievement in News Writing:
Joni B. Hannigan of Intro LLC for "'To The Least of These'"
- Leonard Holloway Award for Exceptional Achievement in Feature Writing:
Kathy Dean of the University of Mobile for "Making Rhymz with Grace"
- Albert McClellan Award for Exceptional Achievement in Print Media and Design:
Tracey Harrison of Mississippi College for "Beacon Magazine"