2015-16 BCA History
- Board Meetings:
- September 24, 2015, ILC, International Mission Board, Richmond, Virginia
- February 25, 2016, Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center, Davis, Oklahoma
- 2nd Annual Fall Forum: September 25, 2015, Chapel, International Mission Board, Richmond, Virginia
- 62nd Annual Workshop: April 13–16, 2016, Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center, Davis, Oklahoma
- President: Ian Richardson, Mississippi Baptist Convention Board
- President-Elect: Shawn Hendricks, Baptist Press
- Past President: Stella Prather, Arkansas Baptist Children's Homes
- Program Vice President: Brian Hobbs, Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
- Program Vice President-Elect: Barbara L. Denman, Florida Baptist Convention
- Membership Vice President: Neisha Fuson Roberts, The Alabama Baptist
- Missions Vice President: Dana Williamson, LIFETIME MEMBER
- Professional Development Coordinator: Shannon Baker, Mid-Atlantic Baptist Network
- Treasurer: Joe Westbury, The Christian Index
- Communications Vice President: Brooke Zimny, Ouachita Baptist University
- Awards Chairman: Eric Yarbrough, Baylor University
- Historian: Cam Tracy, Union University
- Executive Director: Margaret Colson
Lifetime Members Inducted
- Arthur S. Davenport Award for Exceptional Achievement in Public Relations:
Illinois Baptist Communications of Illinois Baptist State Association for "Build Your Kingdom Here!"
- Diane Reasoner Award for Exceptional Achievement in Interactive Communications:
IMB Asia Media of the International Mission Board for "Personality Quizzes"
- M.E. Dodd Award for Exceptional Achievement in Audio-Visual Communications:
Nathan Troost of Lantern Vision for "Global Women: Haiti"
- Fon H. Scofield Award for Exceptional Achievement in Publication Photography:
Johnny Alexander of the International Mission Board for "Hidden Lives of the Caucasus"
- Frank Burkhalter Award for Exceptional Achievement in News Writing:
Bill Webb of Word&Way for "Syrian and Other Refugees are Our Business"
- Leonard Holloway Award for Exceptional Achievement in Feature Writing:
Tobin Perry of the North American Mission Board for "The Hard Work of Community"
- Albert McClellan Award for Exceptional Achievement in Print Media and Design:
Marketing and Communication of Baylor University for "Live at Baylor"