BCA Placement Services
Web and Social Media Strategist, Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions
Contact: Doug Rogers, email@example.com
Posted: Mar 16, 2015
Expires: Apr 17, 2015
The Web and Social Media Strategist will assist in marketing the work of the State Board of Missions in carrying out Great Commission Ministries through websites, social media and email.
- Manage design and content of the State Board's primary website, www.alsbom.org, and its many secondary sites. Work with other offices to promote events, manage online event registration and encourage blogging.
- Manage the State Board's multiple social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, with a focus on growing online conversations. Stay current on social media methods and strategies to ensure online connections with Alabama Baptists are maintained and consistently growing.
- Manage the State Board's email marketing efforts and multiple mailing lists. Demonstrate an understanding of the difference between spam and marketing, subject line research and creative content development.
- Assist with technical aspects of statewide meetings, including live streaming, onsite audiovisual support and social media conversations.
- Assist with recording and uploading of selected conferences in Baptist Building and various other audio and video production needs.
- Provide advice to churches and associations requesting assistance in web and social media. Lead occasional workshops and conferences.
WordPress, Hootsuite, MailChimp, working knowledge of search engine optimization and social media applications, team player, able to work with minimal supervision. Other helpful skills would include video production, copy writing, audio, lighting, photography, ProPresenter, live event direction, broadcast direction, graphic design, PhotoShop, conference leading.
- Web and Social Media Strategist
Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions